By Jenneke Oosterhoff
Basic Dutch: A Grammar and Workbook contains an available reference grammar and similar routines in one quantity.
This Workbook provides twenty-five person grammar issues in lifelike contexts, delivering a grammatical strategy so one can let scholars now not already accustomed to those constructions to turn into familiar with their use. Grammar issues are via examples and routines permitting scholars to enhance and consolidate their studying.
Suitable for sophistication use or self-study, Basic Dutch introduces Dutch tradition and folks in the course of the medium of the language used this present day, offering scholars with the elemental instruments to precise themselves in a large choice of occasions.
- useful workouts and an entire solution key
- grammar tables for simple reference
- frequent comparative references to English grammar
- an appendix of abnormal verbs
- an index of grammatical terms.